The world is facing a crisis of unprecedented proportions with the COVID-19 global outbreak affecting our businesses, communities, and families; indeed, life as we know it. At this time we, at Mani Group, would like to reach out to each of our stakeholders and assure all that we are doing everything in our power to align ourselves responsibly to this situation.
We are keeping a close watch on developments so that none of our stakeholders are put at risk, whether they are our customers, partners, vendors and suppliers, or employees. As an organization, our focus, first and foremost, is on the health and safety of our employees and their families and society at large. These are the values guiding us as we take up the challenges that the coronovirus pandemic has thrown up.
Here are some of the procedures we have put in place, with effect from March 21, 2020 to March 31, 2020, to ensure social distancing which is really the only way to fight this disease:
- To ensure business continuity our team will be working from home, in accordance with Ministry of Corporate Affairs guidelines
- All queries can be addressed to our customer support and sales teams, via the digital platforms of all our properties, calls or email. Calls can be made to: Utang Saraf – 8584853268 / Birendra Sipani – 9831625985
- Visits to our properties, either administrative offices or experience centres, are suspended till further notice
- Fitout work on apartments across all our current project portfolios have been suspended
- We are also suspending all civil work to limit disruptions at our construction sites while prioritising the safety of our labour force and all concerned
- We encourage all our patrons / associates, for their safety, to use only digital mode of payment services such as NEFT/RTGS/IMPS to help reduce the requirement to step out.
These procedures will remain in place till March 31, 2020, or until further notice.
Finally, we would like to reassure our patrons and stakeholders once again that we are wholly committed to the fight against the COVID-19 pandemic and urge you all to stay home, stay safe, and stay well. Our thoughts are with all those who have been impacted by this virus in one way or the other, and we send our best wishes to those who are sick and pray for their full recovery.
Thank you for your continued support.